Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pretzel Dipping!


Last year Amy and I dipped pretzels and had SO much fun we wanted to do it again this year and invite more people to do it with us. So we had a "Pretzel Dipping Party" It was tons of fun! We dipped 6 bags of pretzels! We made SOOOO many! I wish I had a picture of all the pretzels after they were all dipped but I didn't get one, but here is one of the ladies working hard in the kitchen. (Havalah, me, Amy, Hailey)
While the ladies slaved in the kitchen the husband's enjoyed playing video games. Look at those intense faces!

After we were all done with the pretzels the girls wanted a chance to relax and unwind with a nice friendly round of Super Smash Brothers :)

Ah, aren't we so cute! :) Yay for pretzels!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

We are so dang cute! Thanks for posting pictures!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

What happened! I've only been gone for a week and you finally look a little bit pregnant! Looks like you all had tons of fun!