Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baby Shower

While Cameron and I were at my house for Thanksgiving my wonderful sisters and mom did a baby shower for me. I got TONS of clothes, it was wonderful! Everyone was so generous, I now feel much more prepared for our little Evelyn to arrive.

We played the rice game again where you have to find the safety pins. It was pretty funny. My nieces of course wanted to play. Here is Aubrey and Rylee going against each other. Aubrey found 5 pins I think, which is pretty impressive and Rylee found 13! But she was peaking :)


Here Rylee is so inconspicuously peaking under her blind fold to pick out all the safety pins :)

Madisyn and Kelly went against each other. I think Madisyn did better than Kelly, I was impressed.

And of course, Cameron wanted to challenge me. But Aubrey and Rylee really wanted to help. The whole time Rylee was sitting there going "RIGHT THERE! No! You missed it! It's RIGHT there!" It was hilarious.
Yay for baby showers!!!
You can't see them very well, but this is the crib set my mom got me and a quilt that she made for me too, it's beautiful!

And here's my pile of clothes :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for baby showers! So much cute stuff, I'm so excited for you! I love that she peeked, that's awesome.

Laura McGee said...

it was alot of fun!!! it was good to see you guys