Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What I wouldn't give...

Just the other day Cameron and I were sitting in our computer room, he was sitting at the computer and I was just sitting in a chair talking to him. He had to read something out of a book that was sitting on the floor and I watched him bend over ever so efortlessly and flip through the book while it was still on the floor. That may seem like a very trivial thing, but it made me SO jealous! What I wouldn't give to be able to bend over like a normal person or put on shoes and socks without any effort. Another thing I would die to do is fit into my old clothes *sigh* You know how you have that favorite pair of jeans that you wear as many times a week as you can get a way with? I am craving those jeans...Only 8 weeks to go...

5 comments:

Laura McGee said...

i totally know how you feel!! i had to have ethan help me pick everything up and then when i swept he had to do the dust pan part! lol i missed my clothes, but now that i have them back i want new ones! lol

Kelly said...

Uh Jamie...I hate to tell you this, but you may not fit into your jeans in 8 weeks. The really sucky part about having the baby is still having to wear your maternity clothes. Although, if you're like mom and Carie it won't take you long. If you're like me, you better go to DI and find some jeans 2 sizes bigger than your old ones to tide you over for a while.

Jamie said...

Let me clarify, I know I won't fit into my clothes immediatly, but I will be able to bend over and put my own shoes on.

christine said...

you poor thing!

Amy said...

I'm glad Kelly told you that you won't fit immediately - it makes me feel good that someone in your family doesn't shrink down to a perfect size 0 immediately following childbirth...think of it this way - in 8 weeks we get to go shopping! For you! When was the last time you bought clothes for yourself instead of your baby? It'll be fun!