Monday, August 20, 2012

Haircuts

Mostly because I use my blog to document what goes on around here I am putting these pictures on. In June Cassidy got her first haircut. That girl has some serious hair. It is so thick and long, I love it, but I also just don't know what to do with it sometimes. Because she had never had a hair cut the layers were just getting out of control and starting to look mulletish, but I didn't want to cut a lot of length off so she just got a little trim to make the layers even. She loved sitting in the barbie jeep and watching a movie while they cut her hair.

Evelyn's hair is the complete opposite of Cassidy's. Hers is fine and thin. When it starts to get longer it just gets stringy and even thinner, when we cut it it makes it look a little thicker and healthier. She LOVES getting her hair cut and often tells me that her hair is starting to get long so she needs to get another hair cut ;)

No comments: