Wednesday, May 30, 2012

UTAH! Part 4

I really wanted to take the girls to the zoo, so we set a date and planned on going, Amy and her family were even going to go with us! The ENTIRE time I was in Utah the weather was PERFECT. Except the two hours we were at the zoo, seriously. For the whole two weeks it was between 75 and 90 degrees, no rain, not much wind, just nice and warm. So we headed to the zoo and it started sprinkling on our drive there, we thought it was no big deal. At first it was just a light drizzle and then it just got worse and worse until it was a downpour by the time we left. We still had fun though and Amy and her family are so awesome and stuck it out with us.










 When we left the rain was really really coming down, but by the time we got back to my brothers house (so 15 minutes later) it was sunny and the rest of the day was gorgeous! The girls were completly worn out and zonked right out in the car :)

2 comments:

Chels said...

Where's part 5 where you came and ate lunch with me and walked around temple square?! :) remember that too? :)

Jamie said...

I'm getting there, I'm getting there! haha, that's part 7 ;)