Wednesday, May 30, 2012

UTAH! Part 1

In May the girls and I flew down to Utah so I could watch my brother's 4 kids while him and his wife went on a trip. We had so much fun while we were there! The three oldest kids were in school all day so it was just my girls and Ashton. We went on a few adventures and one day we went to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. We had a blast! Evelyn wanted to go back every day.


They definently enjoyed the balls. Cassidy loved pushing them through the pipes and watching them fly away.



This guy that worked there showed the girls that if you fill the pipe up with a ton of balls then open the door they all come flying back at you, haha, Evelyn's face is priceless as she gets attacked by the balls.

Ashton was completely content with his ball, he literally carried it around the entire time we were there and I made the mistake of taking it from him once to try and show him something else, he was not happy with me.

The girls LOVED the play kitchen! While I was keeping my eye on Cassidy and Ashton running all over the plac, Evelyn made some friends and played house and store with them pretty much the whole time we were there.



Gotta ride the horse and collect the eggs!



Cassidy also loved the water table

And of course Evelyn found the dress ups!

No comments: