Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Beautiful Ballerina

We signed Evelyn up for ballet a few months ago and she loves it! She is always asking me if she goes to ballet today. They sent home a slip for "school pictures" and I knew I needed a picture of her to document this fun time in her life, but I didn't want to pay a ton of money for their studio pictures (I bought the cheapest one, $8, mostly out of curiosity to see how they would turn out, lol), so I decided to do some at home. I am in NO way a photography and I really have no clue how to edit pictures, so below is a collection of the ones I took at home and randomly edited. There are a ton, but I know their grandparents will want to see them, so skip them if you don't care to see a billion of Evelyn as a ballerina lol









And this is the one from the studio...i'm definently glad I didn't shell out a ton of money for them, I like mine better ;)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like the one of her holding out her little skirt (the one without her head...haha!) and also the one with the black tap shoes on with the hardwood floor as the background. I like yours better too!

The Gantor Files said...

Love your pictures! So fun.