Tuesday, February 21, 2012

For your viewing pleasure...

These are just a bunch of totally random pictures I found on my camera and thought the grandparents would think they were fun.





Where's Cassidy??
 There she is! We literally spent like half an hour one day doing this. Then as I was posting these pictures she was laughing at herself over and over again. She's a silly one :)



I set out Cassidy's church clothes last Sunday and asked Cameron to get her dressed, when I came in to get her to do her hair I found that he had put her shirt on backwards. I was laughing so hard I was crying. After I asked him if he didn't think it was odd that the buttons were in the front he said "what? I have shirts like that." I guess that's logical, but he didn't think it looked odd?? lol
(and no, I did not take her to church with her hair like that lol)

1 comment:

Amy said...

ba ha ha! I love Cameron.