Tuesday, March 15, 2011

9 months!

I cannot believe my baby is 9 months! Time flies when you're having fun! I cannot get enough of her smiles and I figured you guys wouldn't be able to either so I'm posting a bunch :) She has totally mastered the cheesy grin.
She is 26.8 inches tall (24th percentile) and a whopping 15 lbs 6 oz (3rd percentile) She's just a tiny one but healthy so it's all good :)
Cassidy is such a fast little crawler it's hard to keep up with her sometimes. She can climb the stairs but I think she gets scared after about two steps so luckily she doesn't do it too often (I usually put a gate up because she can't go down). She pulls herself up on everything and is starting to walk along things more and more and is getting braver every day and sometimes lets go and will just stand for a few seconds. She LOVES socks! She would be happy if all her toys were socks. She loves to put things in her mouth and crawl around with them just hanging there, it's pretty funny to watch. She HATES vegetables but LOVES fruit. I've been trying to give her more easy solids but she kind of gags and spits it out. She is such a momma's girl. She always has to know where I am and if she hasn't seen me for a few minutes and then catches sight of me she comes straight for me. She is always moving but if she is in her carseat she will be content for HOURS which is great for grocery shopping and church. She loves her sister and gets the biggest smile when she sees her and loves "playing" with her. She gets into EVERYTHING, seriuolsy EVERYTHING. Oh and if there is paper around she will find it and eat it. She is pretty much always happy and if she gets sad or cranky a little love will usually cheer her right up. We sure love our Cassidy!!!!!!!

No comments: