Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holding Baby Cassidy

On a daily basis, actually hourly, Evelyn says to me "I hold baby Cassidy?" Or she TELLS me "I hold her! I hold her!" And she gets VERY upset with me if I tell her no, and since Cassidy is so good about putting up with her big sister, Evelyn usually gets her way, proof is in the pictures:








It is also impossible for Evelyn to hold Cassidy without kissing her in multiple times on her head, ear, fingers, eyes, arm, etc...
That might have been WAY more pictures than you wanted to see but oh well, I can't get enough of these two :)









3 comments:

Amy said...

I love how sweet they are together. And wait a minute - hold the phone - THAT'S YOUR COUCH!!!!!! :D I'm assuming that means it's in YOUR house? A beautiful thing.

Jamie said...

That IS my couch :)I love that you recognized it, lol. And it is in MY house a very beautiful thing :) (pics of our house next week after I get my curtains)

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Jaydon was exactly the same way with Deven. He still kisses Deven every chance he gets.