Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged

So, this is how it goes:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first niece Madisyn.
2. Hating middle school.
3. Starting to wear make-up (thank goodness for my sisters) :)
4. Riding my bike everywhere.
5. Going on my first plane ride to Salt Lake for my brother's wedding.

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Pack something...
2. Watch 27 Dresses with Amy (I'm so excited, I've been waiting to see this one forever!)
3. Do the laundry
4. Visit Jeff and Sarah because we won't get to see them every week anymore once we move to Washington
5. Pack some more...

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Apples and cheese
2. Carrots and ranch
3. Goldfish crackers
4. Ben and Jerry's Half Baked or Cookie Dough
5. Strawberries

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Pay off ALL our debts
2. Build my dream home
3. Buy mine and Cameron's dream cars
4. Invest
5. Never go into debt again!

5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Asking a question and then not always listening to the answer.
2. Waking Evelyn up from her naps just so I can hold her.
3. Popping my knuckles and toes
4. Buying movies instead of just renting them. Cameron and I own WAY too many movies.
5. Interrupting people during a conversation. (I'm really trying to work on this)

5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. The uniforms from the COB Cafeteria. I do NOT miss those pants, so ugly!
2. NYLONS! I had to wear them every day when I was a secretary. Even when I was pregnant! I believe that is a form of torture.
3. Shorts with tube socks and sandals. lol
4. A bathing suite without shorts or a skirt of some sort.
5. Fingernail polish on my fingers, I think it makes my fingers look like sausages.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Lacey, WA
2. LDSBC Dorms
3. Avenues with Amy
4. Avenues with Cameron
5. As of May 5th, Richland, WA

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. COB Cafeteria - night crew (cleaning)
2. COB Cafeteria - cashier
3. COB Cafeteria - flyer
4. CES Physical Facilities and Real Estate Secretary
5. Mother!
Yeah, I've only ever really had 2 jobs, so I had to stretch them.

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I am TERRIFIED of the dark.
2. I can't swim...but I CAN float for a very very long time :)
3. I can't whistle
4. Someday I want to learn how to do Graphoanalysis (analyze handwriting http://www.igas.com/) I think it would be SO cool!
5. I really really wish I knew how to use my sewing machine. Maybe someday someone will teach me.


I tag Havalah, Heather, Megan, Laura and Janet.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You can't whistle? How did I not know that? Cameron is the kind of doing weird things with his mouth, so I guess that kinda works out huh? :)

I assume this means you wanna come over tonight huh? Yess!!!

Laura McGee said...

i filled it out, all my blog. it was fun

Jenni said...

LOL! I don't know how to use my sewing machine either! Maybe one day I'll learn too!