Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Saying Farewell

Today I was able to have one last visit to my old work place. Janet and her baby were also able to come in (she was the other secretary with me). It was lots of fun to catch up with her and see all the guys one last time before we head off to Washington. I have been so blessed to be able to work with these amazing men. I learned so much about the gospel from them. I will forever be grateful for the opportunity I had to work for CES. These are seriously some of the most amazing men I have ever met in my life. Even though I already said my goodbyes when I had Evelyn, I feel like this is the real goodbye since we are leaving and I don't know when I will see them again, I will truly miss them.

Left to Right: Rory Bigelow, Randy Hulbert, Me and Evelyn, Larry Miner, Janet Hatch and Abbie, David Brown, Bruce Schiess.

Don't you just love the way Evelyn and Abbie are looking at each other? I think it's so cute :)

3 comments:

Laura McGee said...

bittersweet, moving back huh?
evelyn is so cute. i love that they are looking at eachother like you said :) how much older is Abbie than evelyn? she looks huge compared to her.

Jamie said...

It is bittersweet. But we are excited to be closer to our families. Abbie is only 6 weeks older than Evelyn! She is huge! She is already wearing 12 month clothes. Janet said she is 17 lbs and 26 inches. It's funny how all babies grow at different rates.

Amy said...

That is such a great picture! And just imagine, when they are all general authorities you'll say "back when I worked for _____ he told me once that ________ and now it's doctrine!" Then your kids will say "Really?" and be totally impressed when they find out that they actually met these guys back when they worked in CES. :) You're cool.