Monday, August 20, 2012

4th of July

We had a very low key but fun 4th of July this year. Usually we spend it with all of Cameron's siblings but they all had other things going on this year so it was just us and his parents. We had a nice little bbq and walked up to the park by their house. Later that night we went and watched the fireworks in Pasco with Cameron's sister Tara and her family.

I know this doesn't have a lot to do with the 4th of July, but Cassidy's hair is so thick and full and has a little wave to it that I always wondered if it would curl. My hair is stick straight and does not hold curls at all, and Evelyn has my hair, but Cassidy totally sat still for 45 minutes and let me curl her hair! It is so stinkin cute! I'm so excited to have a little girl with hair that curls!!

Cassidy discovered that she can go down the slide on her belly and spent a looong time doing it over and over and over again. I just love her expressions in these pictures!

 I just find this picture so sweet of Cassidy and her Grandpa Burch, I love the way they are looking at each other. She sure loves her grandpa!



When my parents came to visit for Cassidy's birthday and the ballet recital I told my mom I wanted to make some skirts for my girls out of some fabric I had, well my mom being the AMAZING person that she is, made them for me! lol, I did cut the strips, but she did all the hard work and did an incredible job on them! Thank you mom!!

 Eva, Cassidy and Evelyn watching the fireworks

No comments: