Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween!

We had a super fun Halloween this year. Evelyn got to have a Halloween party at pre-school on Friday, Saturday we went to a Trunk-or-Treat at the church, and of course, Monday was the real deal and she got to go around house to house with some of her cousins.

Evelyn was a Cupcake Fairy (I did not make the costumes, but I did make the candy bags:) ) This is a picture of her heading out to do some trick-or-treating, she was soo excited to walk to all the doors.
 Evelyn's cousin Eva had her birthday part the day before Halloween so that's where this is from.
 Cassidy was a cupcake :)

This next sequence on pictures just makes me laugh and I had to share. I took the girls out in the backyard and wanted to get some cute pictures of them, I asked Evelyn to smile and this is what happened:


1 comment:

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

OH MY GOSH!! Evelyn is a spitting image of you Jamie!! She looks just how i remember you when we were younger. Your girls are so cute!