Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

I know this is wayyyy late, but it's better late than never right?...



For Valentine's Day we made some delicous rice krispie treats and took them to Grandma and Grandpa Burch. Anytime I am cooking Evelyn has to pull up a chair and watch me or help me so she had a blast helping me make these.

She did a fantastic job of measuring out the marshmallows.
Cassidy was in charge of smiling :)

And making faces...


Evelyn also did a great job of adding the sprinkles (the entire jar) and smoothing it all out.

Then daddy helped her cut them into heart shapes.

These were actually some of the best rice krispie treats I've ever had, we used about 3/4 regular marshmallows and 1/4 of the strawberry flavored ones, they were yuuuuummmy!
Then she made some awesome Valentines and we delivered them :)



2 comments:

CBlount said...

You're such a fun mom! I just want to squeeze Cassidy's cheeks.

Amy said...

Please can I live with you? PLEASE?!?!?!