Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cassidy Update

Yesterday Miss Cassidy had her 7 month birthday. I cannot believe she is 7 months already!! She is growing up wayyyyy too fast. Here are a few updates on her:

-I don't have her stats yet, her and Evelyn will be going to the Dr next week and I'll let you know what they are.
-no teeth yet, and I am so not looking forward to when she does get them. I hate teething!
-She crawls! Before Christmas she was doing this funny little hop/scoot/army crawl thing but by the time we came home she was full on crawling. And every day she gets better and faster. I really have to watch her close because she disappears out of my sight pretty fast now.
-Puts anything and everything in her mouth.
-Sits up perfect. She is happy sitting with a basket full of toys and just playing away, and when she does get bored she will just crawl away and find something else to chew on.
-Eats solids now. She LOVES Peas, HATES sweet potatoes and will tolerate green beans for a few bites. Oh, and she's not a big fan of rice cereal but will tolerate that too.
-SO HAPPY! This girl never fusses unless she is hungry and sees me.
-She loves playing peek-a-boo with people and likes it when you pretend to "get her" while she is crawling on the floor.
-Blows raspberries all the time and has just figured out how to spit out her binkie when she sees something else she wants.
-She is a great sleeper! I put her to bed at 8:30 and she usually sleeps until 6:30! Sometimes she'll wake up around 2:30 but if I give her her binkie and rock her for a minute she goes right back to sleep.
-Takes naps in her crib now. She used to only take them in her swing which was fine when she could sleep through anything. But now she will take two or three 1 to 2 1/2 hour naps in her crib, it's wonderful!
-Loves to babble and talk! And if someone babbles and talks back to her she gets so excited and will talk forever :)

Cassidy is such an angel and I am so blessed to be her mother. We love her soooooo much!!!









1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe how much stuff she's doing already! My goodness!