Monday, March 1, 2010

Cause for Celebration

Today Evelyn and I celebrated our 60 degree weather with a trip to the park. She had SOO much fun! She was non-stop moving from one thing to another, running here and running there and telling me what everything was. She's a good talker but when she gets excited she doesn't stop. I couldn't help but smile the whole time because her joy and happiness was contagious. I hope the nice weather keeps up so we can continue these trips daily.





I LOVE this age! She is SO much fun, so full of life and her personality just gets bigger and bigger everyday. She is the sweetest little girl in the world and I LOVE her!! AND I love that she'll actually pause long enough to say "cheese" and smile for me :)

2 comments:

Laura McGee said...

isnt this age awesome! i love when they are talking and doing things on their own, but they still need their mommy :) and he is so active.. im waiting for the rain to stop the park sounds wonderful! :)cute pictures!!

Johnsons said...

Hey Jamie,
Okay so I hope that you know who this is, I was over at Ashleys with you the other day, (Tami). Anyway, I found your blog through Julies, its way cute. Hey I also asked my husband if he knew Cameron and apparantly they already know eachother so I thought it would be fun for the four of us to get together sometime. Anyway let me know if you guys are up for that.
Tami