Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy little girl

Evelyn has been keeping us busy around here lately. I got out of the shower the other day and she was standing by the door when I opened it. She got the sweetest smile on her face and tilted her head to the side and said "Colors?" All cute like. I thought "I didn't get her crayons out, what is she talking about?" I go around the corner and she again says, "Colors?". And then I saw this... She got a hold of a SHARPIE and made that beautiful drawing on her table. LUCKILY she didn't get it any where else, AND my father-in-law had some sort of marker remover that took it right off (only after I scrubbed and scrubbed and tried every cleaner I could find, did I find out he had this magical stuff).


Well the marker surprises didn't end there. Two days later I woke up to this:


(And yes that is one of my maternity shirts she put on). Again, fortunatly she didn't get it anywhere else and it wasn't sharpie this time, it was a dry erase marker so it came off with a little soap and water.
*sigh* I'm sure she'll only get busier and busier as the days go on...


1 comment:

Laura McGee said...

isnt it wonderful to find those surprises? kason decorated the toliet, cubborbs, floor, table, and wall once.. all at one wack! another thing that takes off sharpies is a product called AWESOME and you get it at the dollar store (dollar tree) its amazing! best stuff ever for everything.
oh and all your sewing projects latly are SO CUTE!