Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Look at what I made!

I made a crayon roll for Evelyn! Have you guys seen these? I've been seeing them everywhere and decided to attempt one myself. I used this tutorial but adjusted it for the size of crayons and the number of crayons. This was my first attempt and it turned out pretty good but not perfect. I had wanted it to hold 10 crayons, but as you can see it only fits 8 haha and the last one is sqeezed pretty tight in there so I want to make another one to fit my 10 crayons. But i'm pretty darn proud of myself for doing this! Evelyn even enjoys untying the ribbon and unrolling it and pulling all the crayons out and putting them back in.




5 comments:

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

I love it! One day I want to make one of those too. You did an excellent job and I love the material.

Amy said...

So cute! You're amazing.

Jared said...

That's so neat Jamie! I love it! My sis-in-law made one for Marianne for Christmas, but I think she's a little young for it because all does is eat the crayons when she gets a hold of it! :)

Tawny said...

So cute!!

Andrea said...

That is so cute!! Danity has one of those that was a gift from my sisnter in-law, it can keep her entertained for quite some time.