Monday, January 18, 2010

Evelyn turns 2!

I cannot believe my baby is 2!!!! She turned 2 on the 9th and we had a fun little birthday party for her with our family that lives here. I made her a special dairy free cake so she could actually eat it. I was worried about how it would turn out but it was actually really good! She wasn't quite sure what to do with her candles. We tried to get her to blow them out but she just didn't get it lol it was pretty funny.
Evelyn LOVED the cake. There was extra batter so I made cupcakes with it and she loved eating them for a few days after. I will have to make them again for her sometime.By now Evelyn is a master present opener and ripped through her presents in no time!
My mom made this beautiful quilt for Evelyn!!

We got her this "critter clinic" because it has those doors on the front and a set of keys that opens them and Evelyn is always trying to get our keys and unlock things and she loved it! Definently a good investment. She also got more play food for her little kitchen and some fun books, all of which she absolutly loved!



It was a great birthday and I can't wait to see what this next year brings with our little princess!!

1 comment:

heather said...

SO fun!! I can't believe she's two - she's such a cutie! And that big cupcake cake looks awesome - what a fun idea!! Happy Birthday Evelyn!!