Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lacey...AGAIN! :)

Cameron and I made a spur of the moment trip to Lacey last weekend and we had SO much fun!!

Evelyn instantly connected with Heather's mom. It was adorable :)
Heather, Cameron, Evie and I went on a picnic to Tolmie State Park and had a blast. Evelyn thought it was hilarious to tease Heather by pretending to feed her chips and then pull them back and eat them herself. She's a silly girl :)Tolmie is such a beaturiful park, it's been so long since I've been there! We had a lot of fun down by the water which was actually quite warm.
Evie with her chips...she carried these all over the place, lol

After our picnic we went to my sister Carie's house to hang out and go swimming. Evelyn enjoyed riding in their Jeep and Luke enjoyed taking her around.
Carie had a ton of peas that needed picking and Evelyn couldn't get enough of them! We seriously couldn't get the peas out of their pods fast enough. She probably ate about 2 cups worth of peas in a short amount of time. This girl loves her veggies!

Then we went swimming and as soon as my dad got there he was all she wanted. She sure loves her bapa!
Evelyn also enjoyed the little raft and all her cousins had fun taking turns riding around with her.
And Cameron of course had fun doing flips and tricks. I enjoyed the hot tub and just getting my feet wet in the pool :)
Heather and Zach joined us for swimming and it was a blast!
After swimming Evelyn enjoyed some more riding around with Chandler.
Later that night we went miniture golfing which was SO much fun!!!!
(by the way Cameron and I look ridiculously short in this picture because we were on a down slope, lol, and we are shorter than the rest of them...)
Heather and I with our ribbons. She got first and I got second! woohoo! Heather got 5 hole in ones!!!! That's got to be some sort of record!!
And me and Cam...I sure love that boy!!!!!
And then as if that wasn't enough to do, my mom and I made this super cute apron while I was there! Oh, and Heather, my mom and I did some shopping AND Cameron went golfing with Chris and my Dad!
Seriously a fantastic trip!!!!

5 comments:

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

That looked like tons of fun! by the way i LOVE your new hair cut. You look so cute with bangs they truly, you must always have them from now on. And I love your swimsuit. I have the bestest and cutest friends ever. btw thanks for calling today : )

Amy said...

I miss Heather (Zach is home! woo hooo!) and the beach, and Evie, and your cute bangs, and making that adorable apron, and peas and swimming and Cameron doing flips and EVERYTHING about that trip. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Evie was carrying around the bag of chips. We were at the grocery store and I bought Abbie a bag of Cheetos Puffs and she was so excited that she would yell at the people passing by us saying CHEETOS! Cute apron too!

Julie said...

fun trip! Cute apron!

Ruth said...

What a fun trip!! I am seriously in love with your new haircut!